Why I can't use rich text editor on my sharepoint page?

The problem!

This week I tried to create a new wiki page to describe some information about the project I've been worked and I've written on sharepoint, because this is the corporative tool at the company where I work.
For my surprise the work didn't was very productive and I was needing to use all my background in write HTML code, so I think there is something wrong, this was very technical and I went talking with a friend about that, suddenly I had discovered the real problem.

My sharepoint didn't show the rich text editor!



Why?
I did one search on internet and didn't find the root cause, but some suspects! But what really resolved was change the IE version!

Resolution
How I was using the 64 bits IE version:


I saw many comments about the 64 bits IE version didn't work well with the sharepoint, but no one said the root reason! However I just tried this solution and I had success!
How this solution didn't bring any problem, so I passed to use the 32 bits IE version to edit my wikis on sharepoint!



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How use the LZMA SDK (7Zip)

How config Maven to work with NTLM proxy

Como utilizar a LZMA SDK (7Zip)